This is a report on the ACTEA Committee on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest Park regarding the route of the Bicentennial National Trail from the Molonglo River
- Equestrian Forum with government representatives
- Majura Parkway Stakeholders Meeting
- Attendance at new Eastern Broadacre community information event
- Attendance at ACTSport seminar on the cost of managing sporting facilities in Canberra
- On-going representations with Sport & Recreation Services over Equestrian Park licence.
- Submission in regard to the latest Yarralumla Brickworks proposal
- Conversations with RoadsACT regarding the timing of the pegasus lights at Streeton Drive
- Tour of Equestrian Park with CEO of ACT Sport
- Tour of reinstated alternative BNT route through North Weston Ponds with LDA representatives
- Tour of Majura Pines with Parks & Conservation representative
- Handover of historic maps & plans for the Cotter Plots to the ACT Archives
- Discussions with Yarralumla Nursery about striking seedlings of the Torrey Pines in the Cotter Plots
- Application for a works approval from h National Capital Authority to erect a new storage shed in the Cotter Plots.