This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- On site meeting at The Vines, Stockdill Drive, to look at alternative site for Belconnen Pony Club
- Walk along southern verge of William Hovell Drive with BNT Coordinator to test possible new access for horses from The Pinnacles to the Molonglo River
- To Evoenergy about damage to Oakey Hill cavaletti and earthworks on trail
- To Parks re damage to Oakey Hill cavaletti and earthworks on trail
- Conversation with contractors re widening of Cotter Road between Eucumbene Drive and Mount Stromlo Road
- To parks & Conservation about impact of duplication of William Hovell Drive on safety of BNT underpass near Hawker
- Conversation with Lower Cotter Ranger re condition of equestrian connection between Uriarra Village and Sherwood Forest
- Consultation with Rachel Stephen-Smith about cross border care of horses during lock-down
- Conversation with SLA re connection between The Pinnacle and the Molonglo River Park through the Kama buffer west of Whitlam
- Discussions with SLA about planned bike path across North Weston Ponds and impact on the current BNT route
- Discussions with Parks & Conservation about their submission in regard to the William Hovell duplication
- Representations to James Milligan, Opposition spokesperson on Sport & Recreation seeking his support in regard to the Duntroon Paddock issue
- Conversations with The Arboretum about plans to upgrade the Cork Oak carpark and seal River Road to allow for more buses!
- Conversation with Sport & Recreation Services regarding the application for Works Approval from the National Capital Authority for construction of an aged care facility on the old derelict Forest Park Riding School site
- Submission in response to development application for duplication of William Hovell Drive between, Drake Brockman Drive and Coppins Crossing Road.