This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with EPIC and ACT Emergency Services Authority to talk about bushfire evacuation plans for horses over summer
- Attended Majura Parkway Stakeholders’ Meeting
- Discussions with ACT Vets re biosecurity issues
- Meeting with ACTSport CEO re business options for management of Equestrian Park
- To the Arboretum about the construction of a horse yard.
- Represented ACTEA at the annual Sport & Recreation Services breakfast
- Contact with Economic Development Directorate regarding the Government Horse Paddocks consultancy
- With Parks & Conversation re equestrian access in Majura Pines