This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
On site meeting at Arboretum to discuss design of jointly funded horse yard.
On site meeting with Parks @ Conservation re temporary changes to the BNT route north of Parkwood Paddocks to allow for encouragement of golden sun moth
- Meeting with ACT Vet re biosecurity arrangements at Equestrian Park
- Meeting with ACT Archives about preservation of records from the Cotter Plots
- Attendance at Majura Parkway Stakeholders Meeting
- Attendance at announcement of Sport and Recreation grants
- Meeting with potential auditor for ACTEA accounts
- Discussion with Parks @ Conservation about horse gates at Mount Majura
- Liaison with Arocsport re Capital Punishment MTB Enduro route
- Representations to Defence Housing Authority re rubbish on equestrian trail behind Featherstone Gardens
- Liaison with Parks @ Conservation re walking event on the Centenary Trail