This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with LDA re BNT trail around new suburb of Taylor and link trail from Bendora via Throsby to Goorooyaroo/Mulligans Flat
- Meeting with RoadsACT re underpasses
- Meeting with consultants re Capital Metro Project impact on equestrian trails in Gungahlin
- Opening of Pink Tailed Lizard walkway on Molonglo River @ Coombs
- Attendance at Water Quality Project to talk about impacts of Yarralumla Creek projects on Curtin Paddocks and Equestrian Park
- Attendance at ministerial launch of Recreation Vision
- Representations to City Services about rubbish management in Featherstone Gardens estate.
- Submission re Draft Variation No 351 West Belconnen Urban Development
- Submission re Re Development Application DA 2015 27669 Throsby residential estate