This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Geoff Bunnett SLA to talk about equestrian infrastructure in the ACT
- Meeting with Jane Hedges and TA to discuss Duntroon and general paddocks issues
- Meeting with BNT Co-ordinator re DA for duplication of Willian-Hovell Drive
- Site visit to look at new proposed site for BPC on The Vines on Stockdill Drive
- Several interactions with TCCS Duntroon Project Team in regard to their consultation with Duntroon agistees.
- Questions to Arboretum about proposed upgrades to the Cork Oaks carpark and BNT route
- Representations to Minister Steel about RSPCA move to Duntroon
- Representations to TCCS about the planned design for the ‘upgraded’ BNT underpass on William-Hovell Drive
- Objections to Parks about the way in which consultation re Best of Canberra TB has been conducted
- Comments on designs for Stromlo District Playing Fields and impact on proposed alternative BNT route
- Representations to Roads ACT re BNT/bike path intersection on Kuringa Drive
- Representations to ACTEWAGL re damage to Oakey Hill cavaletti and horse trail
- Conversations with SFP booking officer about protocols for using equestrian trails in events
- Representations to Parks and ACTEWAGL about damahe to the Oakey Hill cavaletti and near by excavations.