This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- SRS re ongoing Equestrian Park Funding
- With Roads ACT about safety in underpasses
- ACT Heritage Council re listing of Block1201 Equestrian Park
- Roads ACT about new infrastructure guidelines for planning for and design of walking, cycling and riding routes
- Meeting with consultants at beginning of government horse paddock review.
- Re rubbish removal from equestrian tail behind DHA development @ North Weston
- Ongoing discussions with the Arboretum about the design of the horse yards near the visitors centre
- discussions with Parks & Conservation about equestrian access to Majura Pines.
- Continued consultation regarding proposed route of BNT through Stromlo Forest Park
- To Stromlo Forest Park re updating equestrian trail maps
- Interview with Phillip Clarke ABC 666 about heritage listing of Cross country course
- Interview with Emma Kelly, Canberra Times about heritage listing of Cross country course
- Interview with ABC TV about heritage listing of Cross country course
- Attended official launch of the Majura Pines recreation area
- Press coverage after vandalism at Rose Cottage resulted in loose horses
- Interview with consultant preparing a podcast re large animal rescue for the Commonwealth Department of Agriculture- focusing on bushfire preparedness in the ACT