This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with David Milligan, opposition spokesperson on Sport & Recreation about Duntroon Horse Paddocks
- Meeting with Warren Schofield and Chris Glennon (Rural Services) to talk about government horse paddocks
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest Park about their plans for West Stromlo equestrian trails
- Drive to Kowan Forest to inspect new horse gate on Hibernian Road
- Meeting with BNT Coordinator and project coordinators at Lands End to talk about issues with bike path and BNT underpass on William Hovell Drive
- Meeting with TCCS re proposed bike path on the northern reserve between Coulter Drive and Bindubi Street
- Conversation with mark Parton, Liberal MLA re equestrian activities in the ACT.
- Conversations with Sport & Recreation Services about conditions of ACT Pony Club grounds leases.
- Conversation with ACT Forests about problems with the ACTEA lock on the Kowan Forest horse gate.
Distributed new Canberra Nature Park Management Plan with equestrian summary.