This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Site visit at Majura with High Ropes Project manager
- On-site meeting at Cork Oaks in the Arboretum to discuss ongoing issues with the BNT route
- On site meeting with TCCS regarding issues with BNT at Northern exit
- On site meeting at Strathnairn to walk proposed BNT link around Arts Centre
- Site visit with TA, Rural Services, TCCS and consultants at Rose Cottage horse paddocks to discuss activities area and access
- Meeting on Cotter Road to discuss issues with cycle path upgrade
- Meeting with S&R re future funding of Equestrian Park
- Meeting of Equestrian Forum to discuss trail and paddock issues
- Conversations with with TCCS about the northern exit of the BNT from SFP.
- Conversation with NCA staff about Majura High Ropes project
- Ongoing discussions about BNT route through Cork Oaks carpark
- Request to Ginninderry Project to consider BNT access across development site
- Conversation with Roads ACT re Curtin paddocks difficulties getting across Yarralumla Creek
- Communication from CRCPC re potential rezoning of their grounds
- Attendance at Weston Creek Community Council to hear government reps talk about the ACT area planning strategies and the Western Edge Study