This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- On-line meeting of Stromlo Forest Park Stakeholders Group to talk about the new carpark
- On-line meeting organised by Sport & Rec re latest Covid arrangements for return to competition
- Conversations with Darren Rope of SFP about proposed equestrian trails at Stromlo, particularly West Stromlo.
- Conversation with SFP booking officer about new signage at SFP
- Response to Arboretum about bad equestrian behaviour
- Discussion with Cook Paddocks agistees about riding route around William Hovell& Coulter Drives irt to new electricity substation
- Conversation with Parks & Conservation about funding for the Best of Canberra Bike Trails in the budget
- Conversation with ACTERA re their use of trails in West Stromlo
- Communication with David Smith’s Office (Federal member for Bean) re LDK development
- Conversation with Development Manager of LDK about equestrian community concerns
- Submission in regard to works around the new Whitlam electricity substation William Hovell& Coulter Drives
- Completion of Survey around Sport and Recreation Operational Grants Program