This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
On site meeting with the Construction and Maintenance Manager for Tree Top Adventures regarding their plans for Majura Pines
- Meeting with Parks South about additional equestrian routes in the Canberra Nature Park
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest park about equestrian facilities
- Attendance at Sport & Recreation presentation on Grants Review outcomes
- Attendance at Stromlo Stakeholders Consultative Committee
- Questions to Rural Services about the activities area at Rose Cottage Paddocks.
- Representations to the new Sports Facilities Manager about the Equestrian Park Licence.
- Representation to Parks & Conservation about high ropes course proposal for Majura Pines
- Communications with TCCS re update on progress on RSPCA development at Duntroon Paddocks
- Representation to the Treetops Adventure about their plans for Majura Pines
- Communications with Wodens re stockpiling of material in the BNT in Molonglo
- Report to Affiliates on progress toward review of the Murrumbidgee River Corridor Management Plan
- Information about bid to host Australian Masters Games in 2025 circulated to affiliates