This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Commonwealth Air Safety Authority re issues with recreational drones
- Discussions with Economic Development Authority and Ginninderry Estate about the siting of a new electricity substation and associated transmission towers on the BN+T route
- Liaison with Huon Contractors about final tasks at Equestrian Park before completion of Cotter Road upgrade.
- Representations to Project Wing about a delivery drone presentation
- Representations to Environment Division about progress with the rehabilitation works at Yarralumla Creek
- Visit to Ginninderry information centre to discuss proposed changes to BNT route
- Meeting with Scott Seymour (P@CS) at Macarthur Paddocks re route of the Centenary Trail through horse paddocks.
- Meeting at Equestrian Park re African Love Grass infestation
- Submission in relation to a development application to construct a new electricity substation and transmission lines on Ginninderry Estate near Parkwood Road and on the BNT.