This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Capital Works & Pedal Power re consultants options for new bike path on Heyesen Street
- Meeting with BPC, SLA & Ginninderry Development re new lease for Belconnen Pony Club @ Fassifern
- Meeting with Capital Works & Active Canberra re BNT route around enclosed oval at Stromlo Forest Park
- Consultations with Sport & Recreation and Public Works re upgrade to Equestrian Park’s ancient water reticulation system.
- Request to Parks that they remove illegal downhill trails on Isaacs Ridge.
- Communication with Canberra Metro re progress on Flemington Road crossing.
- Meeting with Ginninderry Development re altered route of BNT at Strathnairn.
- 6 Days correcting maps of Canberra equestrian trails for inclusion on the TCCS Active Travel mapping tool.