This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with representatives of Project Wing re movement to Mitchell premises
- Participation in Molonglo Special Purpose Reserve Workshop run by Parks & Conservation
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest Park re new BNT route through Park
- Second meeting with CTTCS re irrigation infrastructure update at Equestrian Park
- Attendance at Equestrian Forum with BNT, SLA and Parks & Conservation
- Update meeting re BNT through Ginninderry development
- Meeting with SLA to talk about latest works on BNT route in Molonglo
- Meeting with -SFP, Sport & Rec Services and Public Works re enclosed oval at SFP and impact on equestrian access
- Attendance at Recreation Users Group Meeting
- Representations to City Presentation and Parks and Conservation re Parkrun events at Mt Ainslie & North Weston Ponds
- Representations to SLA re developments on BNT route along Molonglo River
- Representations to Capital Works re trail mapping and protection
- Consultation with contractor re planned road works on Ellenborough Street near Kaleen South horse paddocks
- Consultation with CTTCS re water main installation across equestrian trail in the Pinnacle Nature Reserve
- Reps to Environment ACT and Rachel Stephen-Smith re delays in progressing bank remediation in Yarralumla Creek
- Meeting with the Arboretum management about shade trees for the horses yards
- Two field trips to consider options for Molonglo River crossing near the Molonglo Special Purpose Reserve
- On site meeting with North Weston Ponds Parkrun coordinator and City presentation ranger
- On site meeting with Public Works about watering of showjumping arena at Equestrian Park.
- Detailed comments on Public Works water reticulation plan for Equestrian Park.