This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
Meeting with City Presentation about issuing of annual permit for Parkrun on the BNT
- Representing ACTEA at Parks & Conservation and Rural Fire Service joint presentation to Canberra agistment managers about bushfire danger ratings and emergency alerts.
- Request to Guideline for horse alert signs around Yarralumla Creek works south of the Cotter Road.
- Information sent to ACT Planning re equestrian use of the area around Flemington Road and EPIC which is being surveyed for potential residential development.
- Appearance before the Legislative Assembly Inquiry into Delivery Drones
- Meeting with Parks & Conservation to discuss places where equestrians and cyclists ride
- Visit to North Weston Ponds to identify sites for equestrian signage
- Meeting with Public Works, Roads ACT and cycling groups on Heysen Street to look at potential route for new commuter cycle path
- Field trip at Stromlo Forest Park to walk alignment of potential new equestrian trail connecting SFP and the Molonglo River corridor.
- Submission to the Legislative Assembly Inquiry into Delivery Drones