This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with the Ginninderry Joint Venture, BNT Coordinator and Belconnen Pony Club re progress on equestrian matters including route of BNT around Strathnairn
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest park re BNT route in the Park and design of new cavaletti access on Uriarra Road stub
- Attendance at Stromlo Stakeholders Consultative Committee
- On site meeting with Roads ACT to discuss measures to improve safety of equestrians in Cotter Road underpass into Equestrian Park
- Attendance at Rural Services bushfire preparedness meeting with agistment owners/managers and the RFS
- Attendance at public consultation space re the ACT Governments Draft Planning Strategy
- Conversations with government consultants about configuration of activities area at Rose Cottage Paddocks when work on the Southern Cemetery starts
- Ongoing conversations with Parks about blackberries and mowing in the BNT corridor on Eucumbene Avenue.
- Contact with Roads ACT about possible path works around Lyons shops.
- Request to the National Capital Authority about the high ropes proposal at Majura Pines
- Ongoing representations to Parks and Conservation about the decision making process around the high ropes proposal at Majura Pines.
- Representations to the new manager of the William Hovell duplication about BNT issues
- Advice to ACT Forests about damage to cavaletti at Ingledene Forest near Tharwa
- Conversations with Cardno consultants about BNT route around Jacka and Taylor
- Request to TCCS for new cavaletti off Davenport Street near Illoura horse paddocks
- Submission re underground cable laying around Hume Paddocks completed by Jane Hedges for ACTEA
- Representations to SFP about late and incomplete notification of events impacting on horse trails
- Contact with ABC journalist about Hackett horse paddocks which seem to have come to nought.