This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Attended meeting between Belconnen Pony Club and the Ginninderry Joint Venture re the relocation of the Belconnen Pony Club facility
- Meeting with National Arboretum re latest version of Tracks & Trails Strategy
- Meeting with Communication Officer of pedal Power re Heysen Street and Molonglo Corridor
- Attended Recreation Users Group
- To Suburban Land Agency on behalf of Belconnen Pony Club
- Negotiations of alternative route for BNT around Strathnairn while storm water pipes are being laid
- Representations re the planned and delayed East-West Arterial (budget papers indicate that $200,000 have been allocated this FY and $100,000 next year)
- Several discussions with Ginninderry re Belconnen Pony Club move
- Discussions with ACT Capital Works re signage for Weston Creek Dog Park.
- Report of broken cavaletti at Urambi NR to Parks & Conservation
- At Ginninderry to look at proposed temporary re-alignment of the BNT near Strathnairn
- Inspection with Metro engineers of proposed equestrian route around EPIC necessitated by light rail
- Site Visit with EPIC management of alternative equestrian route through EPIC
- Submission to Better Suburbs consultation
- Submission of amended maps of equestrian trails for additions to government interactive mapping site.