This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting, along with Belconnen Pony Club and Parkwood Paddocks reps, with Tait Network Landscapers re design of new suburb of MacNamara at Ginninderry.
- Meeting with CEO of National Capital Authority about Curtin Horse Paddock land swap
- Phone hook up with Suburban Land Agency and Parks & Conservation regarding several ongoing horse paddock issues.
- Site inspection at equestrian crossing of Flemington Road with Canberra Metro
- Site visit to BNT near Strathnairn with Huon to improve trail signage
- Meeting with landscape designers and SLA at Belconnen Pony Club to discuss details of development application for the new site.
- Attendance at Sport & Recreation Grants announcements by Minister Yvette Berry
- To events act re flying protocols for the Canberra Balloon Spectacular
- To ACT Property Group re revised Conservation management Plan for the Yarralumla Woolshed
- Questions to City Services about permits for a 2020 edition of Terra in the Berra
- Visit organised for Shadow spokesman on Sport and Recreation, James Milligan, to National Horse trials event at Equestrian Park
- Electronic equestrian trails map launched on City Services website
- Interview with Ian Bushnell, RiotACT journalist, re Curtin Horse Paddock land swap