This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Sport & Recreation Services, Parks & Conservation and Suburban Land Agency regarding African Love Grass at Equestrian Park
- Meeting at Ginninderry regarding BNT route
- Meeting re equestrian trail mapping with Roads ACT and Active Travel Office
- Meeting with Redbox Landscaping re BNT route around Jacka
- Meeting with Capital Estate Developments re equestrian trail around western edge of Denman Prospect
- Meeting with consultants re process of armouring Yarralumla Creek at Equestrian Park
- Attendance at Cotter Road duplication opening
- Attendance at public consultation on extension of Belconnen bike path.
- Attendance at presentation on new Biosecurity legislation
- Exchanges of information with Capital Metro re equestrian route across Flemington Road
- Request to ACT Forests that their map of harvesting at Mt Majura include the equestrian as well as cycling trails.
- Conversations re re signage at the entrance to the Warragamba Avenue Dog Park
- Letter to Active Travel and local members re the proposed bike path on Heysen Street
- Information about possible equestrian routes on William Hovell Drive passed to SLA.
- Meeting with Suburban Land Agency and Roads ACT re surface of BNT route on Molonglo sewer maintenance track.
- Meeting with P&CS re plantings on BNT route around Coombs
- Inspection with Parks and Conservation of southern area of Mt Painter Reserve for rabbit holes linking with holes on verge of William Hovell Drive
- Submission from the ACT Equestrian Association in regard to the Assembly Inquiry into nature in Canberra
- Announcement of opening of new float parking area on Mount Stromlo Road