This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Canberra Metro engineer re Pegasus Crossing at Randwick Road intersection with Flemington Road.
- Equestrian Forum meeting with government agencies
- Meeting with Project Managers for water quality projects at Equestrian Park, Dixon Drive and Fadden Pines.
- Meeting re equestrian evacuation procedures and bush fire messaging for 2018 summer with EPIC and Emergency Services
- Attendance at Weston Creek Community Council re water quality works near BNT on Dixon Drive
- Meeting with Huon and Roads ACT about issues impacting on Equestrian Park
- Recreation Users Group meeting
- Health Grants program – information meeting
- Meeting with Project Manager for Weston Creek Dog Park
- Inspection of cavaletti design at Lyneham woodlot with Roads ACT
- submission re Development Application for public housing near BNT route on corner of Darwinia Terrace and Kathner Street Chapman
- Questions of clarification to Suburban Land Agency re the BNT route planned through the Molonglo
- Letter to Shane Rattenbury about problem of mountain bikes and equestrians sharing diminishing public open space.
- Exchanges with Forestry ACT about equestrian signage in the Zoo Pines
- Exchange with Purdon Planning re a proposed Development Application for an industrial site next to Hume Horse Paddocks.
- Enquiries to ACT Vet, Animal Welfare and ACT Veterinary Board about issue of NSW vets practising in the ACT
- Reps to Minister Fitzharris and Member Bec Cody re their press releases about the Weston Creek Dog Park