This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with ACT Forests re possible entrances to Kowan Forrest trails for equestrians
- Participation in Safety in Design seminar in relation to Heysen Street Cycle Path
- Representations to City Presentation, Parks & Conservation, Sport & Recreation Services and Canberra Off Road Cyclists about dangerous competitive event held on the Bicentennial National Park on 28 September
- Final report on remediation of underpass to Gilmore Paddocks under Isabella Drive
- Conversations with Riverview & Parks re move of Parkwood Road cavaletti
- On going interactions with TCCS IT & mapping re new equestrian trails map.
- Cavaletti specifications sent to ACT Forests for Kowan
- Discussions with Parks & Conservation and the Rural Fire Service re relocation of horses in a bushfire
- Email to Venues ACT re Equestrian Park re Woolshed hirers
- Short submission in regard to keeping Unwin Street horse trail open during redevelopment of old police college on Streeton Drive
- Participation with Rural Fire Service and Canberra Equine Hospital in bush fire readiness evening organised by Horseland @ Fyshwick