This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Asset Acceptance re the plan for new RSL entranceway opposite entrance to Kaleen South Paddocks
- Meeting with Roads ACT and Huon Construction re the driveway into Equestrian Park
- Comments to Suburban Land Agency on the proposed BNT alignment from the John Gorton Drive underpass to Stromlo Forest Park.
- Ongoing discussions with Roads ACT about the surface applied to the Molonglo Sewer Maintenance Road which is supposed to carry the BNT
- Ongoing discussion with Huon about ways to get horse riders across the Cotter Road into Equestrian Park
- Feedback to Parks & Conservation re the cavaletti at Clos Bridge on the Molonglo River
- Submission irt to the Draft Tharwa Village Plan proposing a rerouting of the BNT