This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with engineering contractor about a water diversion pipeline from Equestrian Park to the Molonglo River.
- Conversation with Jonathon Coe of Molonglo MTB Alliance about changes to mtb tracks in the area to the west of the Arboretum to make the area safer for horse riders
- Meeting with Liberal MLA Peter Cain to talk about impact of new planning strategies on horse paddocks and trails
- Thank you sent to City Services for installation of new cavaletti off Davenport Street near Illoura Paddocks
- Response to request from TCCS about moving Hindmarsh Drive Bus Layover onto CRC Driveway and BNT route
- Representations to Director of ACT Parks re lack of feedback re the Majura High Ropes proposal
- Participation in ACT Parks @ Conservation Management Planning Review
- Consultation with contractors, Territory Agistment, Rural Services, EPMG and Yarralumla Paddocks agistees about a water diversion pipeline from Equestrian Park to the Molonglo River.
Response to the Ginninderry Conservation Corridor Management Plan 2018 – 2023
- Interview about Hackett horse paddocks and equestrian trails on 3 April on:
- ABC breakfast radio
- Digital story on line
- ABC TV ACT 7pm bulletin