This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Pedal Power rep to discuss article about horse trails for their newsletter
- Meeting with Sport & Recreation regarding higher profile for horse riding as a legitimate recreation activity
- Meeting with LDK about safety at Yarralumla Horse Paddocks
- Response to Roads ACT about the use of the equestrian activated signalised crossing at the intersection of Street and Dixon Drives.
- Attendance at Sport and Recreation Services Stakeholders get together
- Conversation with Sport & Recreation about DA for the Amaroo Tennis Facility
- Consultation with TCCS about regulation of hot air balloons around horse activities during Balloon Spectacular
- Discussions with the Molonglo MTB groups about the safety of sanctioned trails in the area west of the Arboretum
- ACTEA Submission on the governments Planning Review as it impacts on equestrian trails and horse paddocks
- Interview about bikes and horses on trails with Canberra Times
- Interview on ABC Radio re horses and bike Canberra Times article
- Meeting and photo session with ABC TV at Yarralumla Horse Paddocks for their piece in Hackett Paddocks