This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Stromlo Management about plans for a marked running trail through Stromlo
- Attendance at Equestrian Forum with TAMS and other agencies to discuss a range of equestrian issues
- Attendance at Bicycle Advisory Group to talk about equestrian safety on shared use paths an din underpasses
- Field trip to look at safety issues on the Centenary Trail north of the Long Gully Road underpass
- Field trip with consultations to look at equestrian trails and issues at Isaacs Ridge.
- Attendance at Water Quality Project public information forum to talk about impacts of Lower Molonglo plans on the equestrian community
- Attendance at Isaacs Ridge public information forum to talk about plans for downhill cyling tracks at Isaacs Ridge
- Representing ACTEA at Ministerial opening of the new horse yard T the Arboretum
- Letter to the ACT Water Regulator regarding issues at EP associated with the Cotter Plots dam
- Completed 2015 Sport and Recreation Services Industry Survey
- Interview with Radio 666 about the new horse yards aat the Arboretum
- Formal Submissions to Water Quality Project about impacts of Yarralumla Creek, Lower Molonglo & Belconnen projects on equestrian access and infrastructure
- Submission to TAMS in regard to the draft ACT Biosecurity Strategy