This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with BNT Coordinator and Venues Canberra about proposed new BNT route through Stromlo Forest Park
- Letter of support to NCA re remediation works on Yarralumla Creek
- Report to Forests ACT on meeting at Majura Pines
- Interactions with Mezzanine Insurance over break in and theft at Equestrian Park
- Discussion with P&CS about the Balloon Protocol
- Discussions with Canberra Offroad Cyclists re their stage race event over the long weekend.
- Walks along proposed route of BNT through Stromlo Forest Park and report to Venues Canberra on suitability
- Site visit to Majura Pines to meet with Forestry ACT and Majura Trails Alliance about bike trails post harvesting and appropriate signage.
- EPMG comment on proposed weed management program for Golden Sun Moth habitat at Equestrian Park