This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- With Ginninderry development to discuss MOU irt to move of Belconnen Pony Club to Fassifern.
- With Mezzanine Insurance to discuss theft during Cotter Plots break-in
- With Red Box Landscaping to discuss BNT route around Jacka
- Meeting between Kaleen Paddock agistees and Project manager for the RSL development on Ellenborough Street to discuss new plan for safe entry to Kaleen South
- Discussion of Balloon Protocol with Territory Agistment
- To Stromlo Forest Park about vehicles parking in front of gate into new float parking area.
- Discussion with Arboretum about circulation of tracks & trails map
- Reaction to Taylor Stage 3 Map and route of BNT
- E-mail to ACT government re Mountain Bike petition for more bike tracks at Stromlo Forest Park
- Submission of final comments on Municipal Infrastructure Standards5
- Correspondence with Director Capital Crown Leasing re plans to develop the Rose Cottage Block.
- To Minister of Sport re government plan to centralise community assistance dollars provided by ACT licence clubs
- Feedback to Forestry ACT about interactions between horse riders and cyclists around Uriarra Village
- With P@CS ranger and members of FOTPIN to conduct landscape assessment of The Pinnacle
- Request to appear before the Standing Committee on Environment and Transport and City Services re Nature in Our City
- Provision of equestrian pic for inclusion in a pre-concept community consultation release (Your Say) of a new Special Purposes Reserve in the Molonglo River Corridor