This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Environment ACT and Sport & Recreation Services re legal framework for Works Approval application for Yarralumla Creek remediation works.
- Meeting with BNT Coordinator and Arboretum staff re proposed trail works under its Tracks & Trails Master Plan
- Submission to Arboretum in response to their Preliminary Tracks & Trails Master Plan
- Problems of erosion on BNT route on Kambah Pool Road raised with Parks & Conservation
- Conversation with Icon Water about trucks parking on Dixon Drive verge
- Representations to CASA community liaison officer re drones around horses.
- Discussions with Parks & Conservation about balloon protocol
- The draft standard for Horse Trail Riding for the Australian Adventure Activity Standards (Australian AAS) circulated to local riding schools public comment.