This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Attendance at Bicentennial National Trail Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Attendance at Recreation Users Group Meeting
- Attendance at launch of Molonglo River Reserve Draft Plan of Management
- Discussions with Roads ACT re Pedal Power’s campaign for a cycle path on Heysen Street. Provided map of equestrian routes from Illoura Paddocks gate and links to Oakey Hill & Lyons.
- Request for meeting re progress on equestrian access across Flemington Road around Light Rail
- Contact with Environment & Planning Directorate about omission of BNT route from DA approval for Chapman Government housing.
- Request to ACT equestrian clubs for advice re their use of PIC numbers in nominations for events.
- Contact with Territory Agistment and Rural Services re advertisement of change of use & Rose Cottage Inn to include a service station. Discussion with Geoffrey Rutledge, Director-General of Sustainability and Built Environment in Environment & Planning Directorate.
- Conversation with Mark Will of Drone Bootcamp re education of drone users.
- Message to Toni Guntheur of CASA re offer for a meeting with Simon Denby.