This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with principals of Project Wing to discuss home delivery drone
- Attendance at meeting of Bush on the Boundary group to discuss Molonglo River Reserve Draft management Plan
- Meeting with Stromlo Forest Park to discuss serious issues with proposed route of the BNT from John Gorton Parkway to Cotter Road.
- Meeting with Parks & Conservation about Molonglo River Reserve Draft management Plan
- Meeting with Roads ACT about impact of duplication of William Hovell Drive on equestrian routes
- Meeting with CSIRO for an update on the development of their Gininnderra Research Station
- Discussions with Sport & Recreation Services and Environment ACT re African Love Grass infestation at Equestrian Park
- Discussions with planning officials re siting of a new electricity substation on the corner of William Hovell and Coulter Drives.
- Representation to Parks & Conservation about illegal downhill bike tracks on Isaac Ridge
- Consultation with landscape designers re section of the BNT route around the new suburb of Taylor
- Discussions with Sport & Recreation Services and Environment ACT about remediation works in Yarralumla Creek
- Inspection of finished equestrian crossing at entrance to Weston Creek Dog Park
- Meeting with Huon to discuss removal of cattle grid at entrance to Cotter Plots
- Submission re the Molonglo River Reserve Draft Plan of Management