This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with Sport & Recreation and consultants re new water reticulation at Equestrian Park
- Meeting with Emergency Services and EPIC management about 2018/9 fire season and equine evacuation arrangements
- Meeting with Landscape planners re equestrian route around new suburb of Whitlam
- Meeting with Ginninderry re next stage of development and movement of BNT
- Attendance at Weston Creek Community Council presentation on Bush fire in Canberra
- Discussions with Public Works re equestrian route between EPIC and Mt Majura
- To Parks & Cons re changing the website wording re Centenary Trail through Rose Cottage Paddocks
- Re equestrian route across Sullivans Creek to pegasus crossing on Flemington Road.
- Meeting with Parks & Conservation about new signage at Molonglo River park