This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Meeting with landscape consultant re plan of BNT route around new Gungahlin suburb of Taylor
- Meeting with Heritage Council staff to discuss content of proposed Heritage Guidelines for Yarralumla Woolshed
- Meeting with staff of new Active Travel Office
- Attendance at Majura Parkway stakeholder reference group
- On site meeting to discuss location of Golden Sun Moth signage at Equestrian Park
- On site meeting with City Services staff to discuss location of bollards on equestrian access at Unwin Street Weston
- To government contractor re progress with BNT route around Coombs in Molonglo corridor.
- Consultation re closure of forest roads near Arboretum for logging
- Correspondence to Minister Rattenbury re yard situation at Rose Cottage Paddocks
- Tutorial with RoadsACT to use new on-line interactive Active Travel Implementation Tool
- Article contributed to Pedal Power eNewsletter re safety in underpasses used by horses.
- Attendance at launch of ACT Community Directory