This is where the ACTEA Committee reports on activities its members have undertaken on behalf of Affiliates.
- Attendance at City Services ‘Nature in the City’ Forum
- Meeting with ACTEA webmaster re adding equestrian trails to the website
- Conversations with EPIC, Emergency Services and the parks Rural Officer re horse evacuations during Pierce’s Creek fire emergency
- Information to RoadsACT about issues with the old equestrian route from Crace Grasslands to Mt Majura caused by the tram, local developments and roadworks.
- Meeting at Equestrian Park to discuss Golden Sun Moth Offset Management Plan and weed control with environmental consultants
- Meeting at North Weston Ponds with urban ranger to discuss Parkrun’s weekly use of Bicentennial National Trail
- Meeting with Mezzanine Insurance agent re security at Cotter Plot
- Applications for Operational Grant and Capital Sport & Recreation Grants